Wednesday, August 18, 2010

IT'S A GIRL!



We went to the doctor today at 17 weeks and discovered that the precious little thing growing inside of me is a GIRL!! She was kicking and doing flips the whole time (she must really like apple juice). She is measuring a couple days ahead of schedule and her heart was beating at 143 beats/minute. I can't believe we are going to have a little daddy's girl! Let the shopping commence! :)

3 comments:

  1. YAY- I just knew it! I hear the name Shalyn is popular these days...just sayin' :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Found your blog on Kelly's. :) So glad I did! I'm due with my fourth baby Feb. 14th, so we'll have to keep up with each other. We find out the sex in 2 weeks!!

    Send me an email and I'll add you to my private blog: sara.schumacher@rocketmail.com

    Sara Pfeiffer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara!! It's great to hear from you! Congrats on your 4th, how exciting! I will send you an email right now. :)

    ReplyDelete