Thursday, September 15, 2011

Catching up!

Sorry it has been SO long! I have been quite busy keeping up with work, the house and of course my beautiful baby girl! :) 

Rylee is now almost 8 months! She has grown so much and is ready to start running any day. She really has enriched our lives in a way I never thought possible. I now understand what my mom meant all those times she told me that there is nothing like a mother's love. It's like my heart is overflowing! Rylee's personality is something special. She most definitely has inherited her daddy's stubbornness! haha! 

Here are a few photos to fill you in!


Check out those lashes!
 Such a contagious smile!
 She fell asleep in her Baby K'tan. This doesn't happen anymore...
 Mama's little helper.
 Sleeping Beauty
 Ry and her Grandpa!
 Does she look like me or her Daddy? :)
 Angel


 Happy 4th of July!
 HA!
 Daddy's girl
 Mmmm APPLE!
 Silly goose. 
 Playing with Mama.
 She loves her veggies!


 She just melts my heart...


No comments:

Post a Comment